instantly generate a 2013 url
*allo voice* um excuse you there is no way they can be aromantic, they have [positive trait]
How to take stalker pictures when you see an attractive person
That’s very unethical and creepy.
please fucking destroy this culture of taking photos of random strangers you see in public like i dont give a fuck if its because you think theyre cute. this is an unsolicited action upon another persons body. how can anyone think this is acceptable
Please protect marginalized peoples who “”fit the stereotype.”“
- Independence and safety (not having to rely on abusive ppl, getting to control how you spend your time and money)
- Experiences (travel, events, vacations, entertainment)
- Health (medical care duh, good food, good location, reduced stress)
- Opportunity (car, being able to move, having a safety net, “looking professional”)
- Confidence (clothes that make you look good, things that make you feel good)
iunno that seems a lot like happiness
Robert Saylor, a 26-year-old man with Down syndrome, sat in a movie theatre after having watched a movie, acting as if he was going to sit through the movie again without buying another ticket.
That prompted three police officers to kill him.
Friday, a grand jury determined that no crime was committed, even though his death was ruled a homicide.